Kudos to Jeff and Sue!

My guess is that one of them, or someone else, deserves Kudos for helping this young man write this blog. No insult intended, it's a blog, not homework and I see nothing wrong with it if someone is helping. And it is entirely possible he's writing this on his own. I've just read lots of writing from 12 & 13 year old kids and -- more often than I'd like to admit -- their parents who've "helped" them do their writing. I would be suspicious of writing of this quality were turned in to me.

I just checked out Spencer's blog, and wow, I was impressed. But, I'm not going to go back for two reasons:

1 -- I feel like a stalker. I just think I should keep Jeff's family life private (although I'm sure that he got Dad's permission to start it.)

And 2 -- I'm jealous cos that 13 year old kid's a better writer than me.

I just checked out Spencer's blog, and wow, I was impressed. But, I'm not going to go back for two reasons:

1 -- I feel like a stalker. I just think I should keep Jeff's family life private (although I'm sure that he got Dad's permission to start it.)

And 2 -- I'm jealous cos that 13 year old kid's a better writer than me.

Couldn't agree more on both counts.......I'll check in with the brother-in-law once in a while but even that is a little creepy......

Guest Speed Racer
Couldn't agree more on both counts.......I'll check in with the brother-in-law once in a while but even that is a little creepy......

My personal rule of thumb is that if I feel uncomfortable, then I'm probably crossing my own boundaries, if not their own. My other rule of thumb is that if I totally don't feel as if I'm crossing any boundaries, then it's because I passed them about 8 exits ago. Somewhere in the middle is where I belong, and in the middle is neither the Miller nor the Tweedy blog. And that is 100% just me.

Thank You. I am one pair of night vision goggles away from being a stalker, and the only reason I'd check out either blog is to get the latest inside dirt on Dad or the brother in law.