Wilco in new Apatow movie

I read the script for Judd Apatow's next directorial feature, "Funny People." A Wilco concert is often referred to in the plot, but the concert itself is not in the script. Sorry if this has been covered.

Guest Gym Teacher Man
I like his movies

i very much agree. i've liked every one i've seen. the 40 year old virgin being tops on my list.

i'm interested to see how the wilco concert plays into the story. i know they used Sandusky in the knocked up soundtrack so this doesn't surprise me too much. mr. wainwright must be a fan.

I don't know what to think of this new movie. I don't like Adam Sandler but Jason Schwartzman, Seth Rogan and the fucking RZA are in it. I also haven't seena trailer or anything.

I can reveal how Wilco fits into the script, but for those who'd rather not know I'll put up a SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

Seth Rogen plays the main character. He's a struggling young comedian named Ira. He's got a crush on a girl that lives in his apartment complex (his roommates are Jonah Hill and Jason Schwartzman), and he invites her to a Wilco concert. She accepts, but they don't end up going. Ira catches Mark (Schwartzman) and the girl he likes (Daisy? I think that's her name), doing the deed, and he gets pissed at her and calls it off. He ends up scalping the tickets. When I read the script I was salivating over the idea of live Wilco footage in the movie, but was ultimately let down on this front. Sigh.