This year's Oscars

Roger Dodger

YES!!! Someone else has seen this too. I met Campbell Scott a few years back when he showed his directorial debut for Off The Map in Boston.

"Remember, angle of incidence equals angle of reflectives. In other words, if you can see them, they can see you. So be alert."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I'll have to check it out and I'm sure it's hard to find because I've never heard of it.

The other Campbell Scott movies I've seen are: Singles, The Spanish Prisoner, The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, The Secret Lives Of Dentists, Music & Lyrics.

I would like to check out Crashing, which is him playing a novelist who gets to hang out with 2 sexy coeds. LOL. Got to be great. :thumbup

Campbell Scott is great. You ever see Spring Forward, u2? He only has a supporting role in it, but for some reason it's first movie I think of when I see his name. Really good little story.

Yes! Wow, I'd forgotten that movie--but it was a terrific little story. I'll also second the kind words for Spanish Prisoner and Secret Lives of Dentists. (I really, really liked aspects of both Roger Dodger and Off the Map, but neither strikes me as a great whole.)