The Good Doctor's spam!!!!

I've been on this message board for years... and I've never spammed anything of mine, not once! But tomorrow (Thursday) is my final radio show. I've been doing a radio show at the University of Northern BC for the past year or so... But they're kicking me off cause I can't do it enough (working two jobs is tough). So if you would like to listen tomorrow at 1 pm and again at 9 pm, you may! I play some Wilco, Elliott Smith, Bob Dylan, The Band, Beck, etc... also I talk hockey and "David Lee Roth" guest hosts! Plus you can all find out my REAL name :o!! It's called "Still Feel Gone" after this album by this band that I like.

www.CFUR.ca at 1 pm and again at 9 pm PST. Try a PC with winamp or iTunes... I've had trouble with some different programs in the past!

Thank you, sirs and ladies!

Oh I should clarify that it airs tomorrow night! The 29th! Assuming I bounce it down and upload it before I leave for work tomorrow morning. :P

Awesome. That's midnight EST, and I get home at 11:45 - just enough time to log in and crack open a cold one! :thumbup