Any new album news?

Anyone hear anything? New Wilco and New PJ album this year!!!! I can't wait!

The thread police will be all over this one. I know there are atleast 3 threads about this.

I haven't heard anything new, other than it's supposed to be released Spring or early Summer. The band has been pretty quiet about it.

And who the heck is PJ?

The thread police will be all over this one. I know there are atleast 3 threads about this.

I haven't heard anything new, other than it's supposed to be released Spring or early Summer. The band has been pretty quiet about it.

And who the heck is PJ?

Pearl Jam

Maybe we could hijack this into a thread for upcoming releases for ANY band. I'm looking forward to:

- Super Furry Animals

- Built to Spill

- David Byrne

Hoping for new Flaming Lips and Menomena too, but I haven't heard anything confirmed. I don't stay too up on what's coming, so I'm hoping this thread can be a good resource!

Maybe we could hijack this into a thread for upcoming releases for ANY band. I'm looking forward to:

- Super Furry Animals

- Built to Spill

- David Byrne

Hoping for new Flaming Lips and Menomena too, but I haven't heard anything confirmed. I don't stay too up on what's coming, so I'm hoping this thread can be a good resource!

New Flaming Lips would be pretty sweet!

Just for the record it was originally about the impending Wilco album!

I don't mean to be rude, but do you have any idea how many threads like yours there already are? If you use the search function you will find anything you want to know. Also in general, the "has anyone heard anything" threads don't go so well around here because this site is dedicated to Wilco and if anyone knew anything it would have been discussed already.

These might help.

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=38169

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?sho...73&hl=album