Wilcoclub videos taken down by YouTube......

Just did a YouTube search of Wilco and Jeff Tweedy and many of the best videos are now gone........Some that were up just a few days ago......What a drag.......Maybe those who post these videos should use the spelling Willco.......Can we all agree on that?

I'd let it go. Don't worry, people will start to use places like Daily Motion and the other YouTube clones. What I find funny is that you can find things on Google Video, that have been removed from Youtube. Although, I believe Google is going to do away with Google Video, and put all of their efforts into Youtube. It's all about money, of course.

don't blame google - it is just another one of the bad things about wilco being on a major label.

these companies wonder why they are losing so much money... honestly i don't think they'll ever wake up. you can't treat fans like this and expect business to carry on as usual.

I can't help but see the correlation between this being done now and the live DVD coming out in April. Guess they deprive the Wilco fan base, so everyone is salivating by the release date. Sucks, but bidnis be bidnis.

• 4 weeks later...

hi friends... two weeks ago youtube closed my account of wilcovideos due a terms of copyright of any videos of austin city limits.... all the videos of wilco.. more than 50 were deleted... :ohwell :ohwell :ohwell :ohwell

now i'm thinking to upload again in another place... maybe vimeo.... or where do you recomended?

thanks a lot for your support.. and let's start again !!!

xavi and anna