How long have these last two Tweedy shows been?

I think tonight in Northampton Jeff went on almost exactly at nine and was done a little before 11. Maybe 10:45. I'd say he does around an hour and 45 minutes. Not sure how it's going to be tomorrow night in Beacon, though. I know it's an earlier start, but I'm not sure if Pete Seeger, et al., will cut into Jeff's set time at all.

Hey man,

I think Jeff's fantastic show tonight went almost until 11. I'm pretty sure. I think he came out for the last encore around 1045. I remember being in my car waiting to do the 1hr45min drive back at 1106pm exactly. I was going to wait around out back, but I'm glad I left right away. I was just really tired. I hope though that if Jeff did come out and greet some fans that that all went well.

Kristofor

ps Bbop, it was nice seeing you. I saw you outside the men's room on the entrance level.

pps...did anyone else out there find it taxing on the eyes to look at the show? I think it was a strange case of me not being far back enough and just close enough so that Jeff looked a bit fuzzy. Ok the fatigue is telling me to stop.

ps Bbop, it was nice seeing you. I saw you outside the men's room on the entrance level.

Yeah, it was good to see you as well. I'm glad you said hi; I'm bad with faces (pretty good with names), so sometimes I just don't connect the dots as fast as I should. Hope you had a safe ride back and enjoyed the show!