ACL on Aquariumdrunkyard

Just an FYI, www.aquariumdrunkard.com posted mp3's for ACL 9/17/07, for those who aren't into the fancy trading stuff.

The traders love this set. I was there, and it was so fandanglin' hot, that I really can't remember if it was any good. All I can remember is bumming way too many smokes from some poor dude next to me and swearing incessantly because it was so unbearably hot. If I remember right, that set was right before Dylan, and I left before he started for convenience purposes alone, and took one of those rickshaw dealies to the IronWorks BBQ and back to the hotel, where I sat there half-naked eating beef ribs, watching those giant fruit bats take flight from underneath the bridge in front of my hotel and THANKING THE HOLY LORD that I was in air conditioning. I may have to download it and see if I can salvage any sweaty memories.

Austin City Limits is a television show.

The previous poster was thinking of the Austin City Limits Music Festival which Wilco played the day after the taping for the show Austin City Limits.

The previous poster was thinking of the Austin City Limits Music Festival which Wilco played the day after the taping for the show Austin City Limits.

Sure, but the mp3s are not from the festival. :rolleyes