Cloud Cult 2009-04-06 Northampton, MA

What a great night! Aside from being in an IHEG venue - which I try to avoid. Three solid bands in the club room at Pearl Street : Ice Palace, Cloud Cult, and Margot & the Nuclear So and So's. I mainly went to see Cloud Cult but was pleasantly surprised by the entire bill.

some highlights from Cloud Cult's 60 minute set:

No One Said It Would Be Easy

Pretty Voice

Tornado Lessons

2x2x2

Take Your Medicine

If you get a chance you should go check out this show...Boston and New Haven next.

I missed them (Cloud Cult) when they came around here recently, but they are something else live. Last time I saw them, about a year ago in Chicago, they said they were going on hiatus. Glad it didn't happen.

What a great night! Aside from being in an IHEG venue - which I try to avoid. Three solid bands in the club room at Pearl Street : Ice Palace, Cloud Cult, and Margot & the Nuclear So and So's. I mainly went to see Cloud Cult but was pleasantly surprised by the entire bill.

Glad you had a good time, dude! And glad you liked the Margots. I've got a ticket to see the Brooklyn show on Thursday, I think. Lookin' forward to seeing the Cloud Cults. Any idea if they and the Margots are alternating as "headliners" on this tour (even though each band plays about an hour set)?

Cloud Cult are not only a great band, but some of the nicest folks around too. glad to see 'em getting some love on here.

Ice Palace are a really good local Mpls band as well and i've always dug Margot. bummed our show here on 5/2 isn't w/ them

I always enjoy seeing Margot etc. They are really fun. I knew nothing about them a couple years ago when thisyearsgirl and I went to see Rogue Wave and Margot etc were opening ... what an amazing surprise! So many musicians crammed on stage performing well-written pop songs. Loved it.