Guest Hollinger.

Probably just from doing national games for Fox.

You know when Billy Ripken and Mitch Williams are calling you out for saying something stupid, you've really said something stupid.

PS: Looks more like Dave Winfield.

I absolutely love Billy Ripken as a broadcaster, but unfortunately his personality is wasted by working with other broadcaters who don't really have one; same holds true for his work on XM. Who else on the planet can give Cal Ripken, Jr. shit about being the "Golden Boy" but "Little Brother?" Put him with Jon Miller!

Know what else is funny? This:

That was my understanding too, so Vilsack's statement was puzzling. And IMO premature at best and completely untrue at worst given other govts. actions. I personally would not recommend eating a ham sandwich right about now ,no matter what they say is safe.
I'm really not sure it was a joke. The delivery would be really weird.

I can see if I was watching the clip with friends, saying "hey, is that Donovan McNabb?" could draw a few laughs. The problem is probably in broadcasting, you can't be subtle, so he had to be all "hey! run that clip again!" rather than just tossing it in there casually.

I can see if I was watching the clip with friends, saying "hey, is that Donovan McNabb?" could draw a few laughs. The problem is probably in broadcasting, you can't be subtle, so he had to be all "hey! run that clip again!" rather than just tossing it in there casually.

I think so too. It had to be a joke gone bad. Those other guys just treated him like an idiot making the joke bomb even more.