another date added...

JUL-21 ROYAL OAK, MI ROYAL OAK MUSIC THEATRE

Pre-Sale begins Wednesday, May 6 @ 10 a.m. EDST via Frontgate Tickets.

Public On Sale begins Friday, May 8 @ 5 p.m. EDST via Tickets.com

the holes in the tour are slowly filling up. wonder if they will announce something in between brooklyn and maine - july 14,15,16 ... ?

anybody know if royal oak is a good venue to see a band like wilco in? i'm seeing animal collective there in a week or so, and i'm surprised a higher-tier band like wilco is playing a venue that a smaller band like AC is.

anybody know if royal oak is a good venue to see a band like wilco in? i'm seeing animal collective there in a week or so, and i'm surprised a higher-tier band like wilco is playing a venue that a smaller band like AC is.

I think any venue is a good venue to see Wilco, except maybe a big stadium. I've seen them in a 7,000-seat amphitheatre and a 1,100-person SRO club, and I would gladly do either or both again.

I think any venue is a good venue to see Wilco, except maybe a big stadium. I've seen them in a 7,000-seat amphitheatre and a 1,100-person SRO club, and I would gladly do either or both again.

I was born in Royal Oak. Wish I still lived there...

Guest Alan

i saw Iron and Wine there last year. I think it'll be fine for wilco. it's general admission and i've never seen wilco in GA venue so that'll be interesting. The crowd at the Iron and Wine show was one of the worst i've experienced. Just scene kids showing up to talk to their friends. I'm hopeful that Wilco will have a much better crowd.

I swear to everything, I'm mailing them Mapquest directions from fucking Chicago to Toronto tonight...

Dude, they're playing just over an hour's drive from Toronto! Go to Lewiston!! :dancing