Childlike & Evergreen and Don't You Honey Me

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find these two songs or where they came from? I know they're older songs but I can't seem to find much information regarding them? Are they any good? What era...etc.

Go to Google, and put the following in the search box: Wilco Complete Singles. Or do a search in this section (Just A Fan), and you will find the information you are looking for.

Ha ha. Thanks guys. Promos? Looks like I don't have a chance in hell in ever finding these songs. Oh well for being a completist. Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.

If you do a Google search, you will find them in Mp3 an/or FLAC.

Due to the rise of Mp3/FLAC bootleg blogs, I would think one could find it without resorting to that sort of deal. I could be wrong.

Plus - I think we went through this not to long ago. Maybe whoever found those tracks then could help out now.

I don't know, if someone wants to help me out that'd be cool. I've spent the better part of an hour scouring the internet trying to find those songs. I'll look some more once I get home from work. I'd hate to ask for a handout but I just can't find these.

I have a bunch of rarities, b-sides, demos...etc. so I'd love to help someone out if they can help me. Anyways, thanks again.