Got a new tattoo to help with my grief (PIC Fixed)

several years ago, i think it was when Ray Charles died, i don't remember, but 2 celebrities died and i quipped 'wonder who's next...they always go in 3s' and was called Suzy Sunshine...told I was a morbid pessimist that was insensitive.

So, remind me, who was the third?

And while we're at it, since they die in threes, what two flashes-in-the-pan that I've never heard of are going to croak along with this flash-in-the-pan (if he even reached THAT level) DJ I've never heard of?

Man, let the guy rest in peace. No need to go dragging his name through the mud.

Yeah, the guy survived a plane crash. That's a lot more badass than anything that's likely to be in any of OUR obituaries.

So, remind me, who was the third?

And while we're at it, since they die in threes, what two flashes-in-the-pan that I've never heard of are going to croak along with this flash-in-the-pan (if he even reached THAT level) DJ I've never heard of?

flash-in-the-pan or not, he made a lot of cash doing the DJ thing, and was apparently pretty good at it. So, there's that.

Yeah, the guy survived a plane crash. That's a lot more badass than anything that's likely to be in any of OUR obituaries.

Then why'd he kill himself? Did he get a text message from the Grim Reaper like, "OMG LOL I forgot 2 kill u please kill urself I am SOOOO busy!!!!!!! thx!"

Every once in awhile, a thread comes around VC that shows that we'll apparently create an argument/conflict over just about anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM