What are you listening to today?

Bee Thousand GBV

Wowee Zowee - Pavement

and speaking of which, I'd be on that damn Now Playing thread if I could figure out how to post a photo. Maybe I'm just stoopid.

It took me a while to figure this out, too, but here's how I do it:

Find the image you want.

Right click your mouse on the image.

Left click on "properties".

Copy and paste the address/url into your post.

Type >Type directly after the url. edit, wait, it's not letting me type the image tag, so you need to type img, in brackets, before the url, and type /img in brackets, after the url. Damn, this probably no longer makes sense. :ohwell

I'll try it now:

wilco.jpg

EDIT: Cool , it worked!

Oh yeah, I'm listening to Nels Cline "Coward". I've been negelecting this one for a while.

I'm shuffling my Big Winamp Playlist. It gets capital letters because it has about 21,000 tracks (and is still growing).

Normally I'm a full-album kind of guy, but a grand shuffle of a large chunk of my own collection is a pretty pleasant way to spend my workday.

Re: posting images...

If you're on Firefox (and Windows), right-click an image on the web and choose Copy Image Location.

Then start a new post and click the picture.png button. In the little popup field that appears, press CTRL+V to paste, then click Insert Image.

That's it.

:lol

I think many of you (all of you?) missed what I was getting at here with this thread. This was supposed to be a mopey-drown-yourself-in-music-to-get-through-the-day thread. Better that it isn't. I just put on Pavement - CR, CR. Thanks for shaking me out of my funk.

:lol

I think many of you (all of you?) missed what I was getting at here with this thread. This was supposed to be a mopey-drown-yourself-in-music-to-get-through-the-day thread. Better that it isn't. I just put on Pavement - CR, CR. Thanks for shaking me out of my funk.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....todaaaaayyyy. I get it now.

Guest Speed Racer

My cubicle-neighbor is running his mouth on the phone (think Dwight crossed with David Brent), and I have Ryan Adams' "Wilco in designer clothes" song in my head. FML.

It took me a while to figure this out, too, but here's how I do it:

Find the image you want.

Right click your mouse on the image.

Left click on "properties".

Copy and paste the address/url into your post.

Type >Type directly after the url. edit, wait, it's not letting me type the image tag, so you need to type img, in brackets, before the url, and type /img in brackets, after the url. Damn, this probably no longer makes sense. :ohwell

I'll try it now:

wilco.jpg

EDIT: Cool , it worked!

Oh yeah, I'm listening to Nels Cline "Coward". I've been negelecting this one for a while.

Is that the new line up of wilco? :)