Vivian Gilrs Everything Goes Wrong

VIVIAN GIRLS EVERYTHING GOES WRONG

I had a weird dream last night that inspired this review, most of it like all dreams would be imposible to explain

but the just is VIVIAN GIRLS bass layer Kickball Katy was a highschool freind of mine. Along with another dozen peaople she crashed my house to hang out , waking my parents up and causing me to suh everyone out. I ahven't been in highschool in four years and remembering back i think it would have been allot more fun to hang with girls like Kick Ball Katy instead of the snobs I was subjected to. Everything Goes Wrong was recorded in California and although its sound is ruff and hollow repeat listen reward, not sonically but the songs shine threw. There debut was total New York summer cool LOVE , BOYS and Sun seemed to be an influence this record is more rustic more dark . Great Drum sound Great Wipers esq GUITAR solos and haunting vocals, I belive in this rock and roll group I belive in Cassie Ramone , and while they still seem to belive in nothing i have faith taht they will blossom further and make an absolue classic someday , someday soon.

choice cuts Can't Get Over You , The End, Before I start To Cry

my personal record of september, word is bond

I ahven't been in highschool in four years

Wow, I would've guessed that you'd never been to highschool. I'm guessing your acquaintance with highschool was more as a visitor than an actual student :D.