The Autumn Defense

I dig the Autumn Defense.. But I have to be in a certain mood to listen to them.. They are just so damn happy and feel-goodie. I listen to them and I picture beautiful fields of flowers and butterfly's... Especially with "Circles". That's not a bad thing but I just have to be in the mood.

what album?

S/T album

Ah...I've never heard anyone refer to a self-titled album as S/T. Yes, I know their albums and have them all...this one is particularly good.

Saw them in a little backroom of a pub in Winchester, England about a year ago. About 50 people standing around watching them and they were charming. Pat has a better voice then you might think - blue eyed soul. Nice small gig, was chatting to both of them in the bar and picked up the latest CD off the little table at the back of the room. John even recommended which one to buy and thanked me for it. Very humble guy.

i saw them in a book store last year, and was also surprised how good Pat's voice is. only 20 people in the audience, and john said they were expecting 5!.

excellent low key gig before the big wilco show that evening. the funniest memory is when i opened the toilet door in the upstarirs room while john was taking a piss in a single toilet :lol

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...