Just a couple of days now and, as I sit here listening to the stream of the Dublin shows in August, I realise how excited I am getting about the prospect of finally, finally getting to see this fantastic band. :D

Anyone else out there in rain lashed Northern Britain going along on Tuesday?

(Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area - wasn't quite sure if it was to go in the gig bit. Only an occasional poster so not sure of the politics.... ;) )

I was going to go, but then got called for jury service!! Which means I can't get away - however now I can for the last two gigs of the year in Holland. Which reminds me - ANYONE GOT ONE SPARE FOR AMSTERDAM - PLEASE!!!!

(See my note in need tickets section to contact me and apologies for hijacking this thread.)

Enjoy your gig in Leeds - it'll be very special. And of course we expect a full report no later than first thing Wednesday AM, Greenwich Mean Time.

I'm coming up from Birmingham - 2nd time I've seen them, went to London @ Troxy for the first - simply incredible.

I'm really hoping for:

Via Chicago

Ashes of American Flags

Poor places into Reservations into Spiders

Red Eyed and Blue into I Got You

Cannot Wait!!

About 90 minutes ago, spotted Nels and Glen strolling in Leeds city centre looking for The Ship pub, where they were due to meet some of their crew. They were right outside it!!

Had a nice 5 minute chat and got their autographs for my Nels-mad son before they made off for a couple of drinks no doubt. What nice people, really relaxed and looking forward to tomorrow night. I said to them that I was already pre-booked to see Steve Earle the same night so wouldn't be there and Glen said something like "good choice, I don't blame you!"

My mate and I are travelling down to Leeds from Scotland tomorrow afternoon and meeting up with another old buddy who lives in York now. Circumstances mean that this is the first gig the three of us have been at together for over 25 years - and it is Wilco! :D

Nice to hear they are in town and raring to go. I am a big fan of Steve Earle and have seen him several times but there would be no contest about who to see in Leeds tomorrow..... ;)