Stream Neil Young's new allbum.....

Like usual, I have to listen to "Harvest Moon" twice. :wub :music Thanks for this link!

Yeah, I was surprised this was so good but I'll wait until whichever archive edition this appears in before I purchase it. I already owned three of the discs that came with Archives One. I'll just listen here for a few days until I get my fill.

Yeah, I was surprised this was so good but I'll wait until whichever archive edition this appears in before I purchase it. I already owned three of the discs that came with Archives One. I'll just listen here for a few days until I get my fill.

I agree with you. I was slightly miffed that stuff I had bought already turned up again in the Archives. Still, gorgeous stuff all the same.

I agree with you. I was slightly miffed that stuff I had bought already turned up again in the Archives. Still, gorgeous stuff all the same.

Yes, they need to either stop doing that or just release the Archive CDs individually. Course if they did that, Neil Young could end up with close to 100 releases by the time all is said and done!

Yes, they need to either stop doing that or just release the Archive CDs individually. Course if they did that, Neil Young could end up with close to 100 releases by the time all is said and done!

Wasn't there an option to buy the cds individually when it was issued first? Anyway, trust me to get the DVD edition and last week my DVD player gives up the ghost. Seeing as we just bought a tv the size of a minivan NOW we decide to get a BluRay player...which I didn't want to fork out on in the first place. If only I had that earlier I would have sprung for the Archives BluRay edition. Sheesh...

Yeah, I was surprised this was so good but I'll wait until whichever archive edition this appears in before I purchase it. I already owned three of the discs that came with Archives One.

Did you buy one of the discs twice or something?

Also, this is really good. I haven't been let down by any of his performance series so far. Hopefully we'll get to see the new edition of the Archives soon.

Did you buy one of the discs twice or something?

Also, this is really good. I haven't been let down by any of his performance series so far. Hopefully we'll get to see the new edition of the Archives soon.

Live at the Fillmore with Crazy Horse

Massey Hall

Live at Canterbury House

Live at the Fillmore with Crazy Horse

Massey Hall

Live at Canterbury House

The last one wasn't on Volume one.

So what I guess I'm saying is this could very well be a standalone only release like Canterbury House. Which I wouldn't mind at all.

Canterbury came with the blu-ray box. I have two of them now.

From Amazon....

The set comes with a 200-something page coffee table book (although not hardcover)with pictures, lyrics, etc as well. A thin but very long (4 feet or more) poster comes with the set as well, it looks like a big file cabinet with the song names written on the folders. Lastly, there is a special box that contains a card to download mp3s of all the songs, a physical copy of the CD version of Cantebury House-Live at Sugar Mountain, and a little note pad thingy.

From Amazon....

The set comes with a 200-something page coffee table book (although not hardcover)with pictures, lyrics, etc as well. A thin but very long (4 feet or more) poster comes with the set as well, it looks like a big file cabinet with the song names written on the folders. Lastly, there is a special box that contains a card to download mp3s of all the songs, a physical copy of the CD version of Cantebury House-Live at Sugar Mountain, and a little note pad thingy.

I guess the Blu-Ray set is far superior to the CD one I purchased. Either way, I have Canterbury House.

From Amazon....

Interesting. It's not listed on the official archives site. And my edition didn't come with it either.

http://neilyoungarchives.warnerreprise.com/shop/vol1/?cmpid=neilyoung/092003/nyhomepage/link

Listening to this stream now. Its very impressive stuff. I'm not a massive fan of the Harvest Moon record but, in this setting, the songs sound great. I am really enjoying the Performance Release Series. All five releases so far have been amazing. Hopefully we will get another one next year.