Orpheum Floor and Hartford Front Row Balcony

Guest zacincceo

Guest zacincceo

I am looking to trade for electric factory.... I am not sure if im open to selling them because honestly I have them listed elsewhere and I dont want to make it seem like I am trying to make money off these, I am just trying to offset the cost of the better Hartford and Orpheum Seats I got and ended up like everyone paying too much on......

I bought these presale and will have in hand hopefully soon, I can forward you the order from frontgate...

Orchestra Presale Right Center Rear K 124

Orchestra Presale Right Center Rear K 126

-Zac

1st off which is which? Edit: Nevermind, I realized that balcony means mezzanine in Hartford.

Are the 1st tix listed for the Orpheum?

I have a friend who missed out on the Orpheum show and he only needs 1 ticket and I'm sure it's too early to break up your pair.

Let me know.

Guest zacincceo

the subject heading spelled it out.... :) Even if I was confusing as all hell :)

The pair for hartford are now gone..... I updated above to reflect that...

I honestly will not split up the orpheum ones sorry!

-Zac

I am looking to trade for electric factory.... I am not sure if im open to selling them because honestly I have them listed elsewhere and I dont want to make it seem like I am trying to make money off these, I am just trying to offset the cost of the better Hartford and Orpheum Seats I got and ended up like everyone paying too much on......

Hi Zac,

are the Boston Orpheum tickets still available?If so How much are they/

Stuart Ezrin

I bought these presale and will have in hand hopefully soon, I can forward you the order from frontgate...

Orchestra Presale Right Center Rear K 124

Orchestra Presale Right Center Rear K 126

-Zac

In case you missed my PM w/your offer >>>PASTED BELOW

zacincceo

A Cherry Ghost

Group:

Member Posts:

36 Joined:

20-June 09 Sent Yesterday, 03:07 PM

I am trying to get the price I paid for the box tickets.... $200 shipped (insured etc)

HERE is MY RESPONSE No THANKS cannot afford 200 for the Tickets...

In case you missed my PM w/your offer >>>PASTED BELOW

zacincceo

A Cherry Ghost

Group:

Member Posts:

36 Joined:

20-June 09 Sent Yesterday, 03:07 PM

I am trying to get the price I paid for the box tickets.... $200 shipped (insured etc)

HERE is MY RESPONSE No THANKS cannot afford 200 for the Tickets...

This doesn't seem to be in the spirit of this board. The OP has two 25th row Orch. seats. Not bad, but $100 each is way above face. The OP upgraded his seats to be closer to the stage but wants you to cover his upgrade? That is a load of crap in my book. OP - you upgraded so you pay the difference, don't make someone else, especially a fan on this board. I'll take them off your hands for $50 each which is still above face+fees.

What, have we not stated policy clearly enough???? :blink Here's the header on the "How to Fight Loneliness" forum:

"Ticket Forum Rules

This forum was created to help both people who are in need of tickets as well as for those who have extras.

This forum is for Wilco, or Wilco-related shows ONLY, if you need tickets to R.E.M., go to Murmurs, or Craigslist, etc.

Anyone caught trying to sell (or buy) tickets for over face value will be banned from the Via Chicago forums, NO WARNINGS.

Dude, seriously, We mean it, don't even try..."

The Via Chicago Staff

And then for good measure, this "Got Extras?" subforum states,

"Extra Ticket Rules

Tickets may be sold at or under face value only (plus any fees)

You may post more than 1 extra ticket per post, but please make a seperate post for different shows.

Please be considerate and edit/update your posts in a fairly timely manner as tickets are sold.

Please include your email with your request.

Limit bumping of posts to every 3 days."

I can't believe that people are still trying to scalp tickets here, sigh. Face value means face value...plus any ticketing agency fees. NOTHING beyond that. :realmad Scalping gets you banned, and as was previously clearly stated, NO WARNINGS.

this thread has gone on too long.... im not trying to start issue, trying to scalp or trying to screw people over...

close the post, end this...

Sorry, that's bull. The act of trying to get a higher price for tickets than was paid for them has a commonly acknowledged name, which is "scalping". You were trying to scalp these tickets.