Wilco will not attend the Grammys?

Guest Speed Racer

It makes a lot of sense that his whole identity at the Grammys would be "Wilco member" when the most well-known (and only Grammy-nominated) work he did as a musician was with Wilco.

Fixed it for you.

I can think of a lot of musicians who will be remembered as "member of" and not "former member of" when they die. In his life, he was a member of Wilco. He was a lot of other things, but he was a member of Wilco.

I wonder how much of the performances are actually live anyhow.

I was looking at some photos from the ceremony on Yahoo this morning and for some odd reason I was reminded of The Jetsons.

Oh the awfulness of Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks proves that there are live performances.

Guest Speed Racer

Oh the awfulness of Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks proves that there are live performances.

:lol I'd hate to think that was the best take they could get. Taylor is known for choking live and/or on television, and Stevie's voice always sounds like that now.

laugh.gif I'd hate to think that was the best take they could get. Taylor is known for choking live and/or on television, and Stevie's voice always sounds like that now.

Taylor almost seems tone deaf at times. She would not make it through the first round of American Idol. But god bless her, at least she writes her own songs.

Taylor almost seems tone deaf at times. She would not make it through the first round of American Idol. But god bless her, at least she writes her own songs.

Sure she would. She's hawt, and that keeps people in for at least 3-4 rounds.

Who gives a fuck about a goddamn Grammy?

Why is that the producers are sticking some new person with some old performer?

I know that most here don't think much of Stevie Nicks, but Taylor Swift is not qualified to tie Stevie's shoes (as far as I am concerned). Although, she made the choice to sing with Ms. Swift, so what do I know. I don't understand it, really.

I read somewhere that the T.V. audience this year was the biggest in years.