Anyone Gotten Their Fox Tix From Frontgate Yet???

I received emails from UPS last week that all of my Front Gate tickets were on their way. The Clearwater tickets arrived a few days ago but the ATL tix are, according to UPS, 'still in transit'. Hmm...

I received emails from UPS last week that all of my Front Gate tickets were on their way. The Clearwater tickets arrived a few days ago but the ATL tix are, according to UPS, 'still in transit'. Hmm...

I got an email too, but as of yet, it says "still in transit" too....

UPDATE... USP made it a happy day for me today :dancing (tixs in hand, now waiting for March :yes )

I got my ATL tickets Friday. They were supposed to show up Tuesday. I think the winter weather might be the culprit in their tardiness.

Hopefully yours show up soon! :)

I got an email too, but as of yet, it says "still in transit" too....

are you going to ATL? :w00t

I got my ATL tickets Friday. They were supposed to show up Tuesday. I think the winter weather might be the culprit in their tardiness.

Hopefully yours show up soon! :)

are you going to ATL? :w00t

Yes indeed, Savannah too :dancing I'm hoping for Wishful Thinking to be played...

Glad you get to go too, which I'll cya in the PIT :w00t

Think a poster/sign would help our cause?

Yes indeed, Savannah too :dancing I'm hoping for Wishful Thinking to be played...

Glad you get to go too, which I'll cya in the PIT :w00t

Think a poster/sign would help our cause?

i am debating a poster/sign. maybe with lots of glitter? :lol

are you in the PIT? I should be in row C if stubhub proves not to be a scam.

i am debating a poster/sign. maybe with lots of glitter? :lol

are you in the PIT? I should be in row C if stubhub proves not to be a scam.

FYI: You might already know this, but Pit seats at the Fox in Atlanta is triple digits...row AAA through EEE, or whatever the last pit row is. I had CCC at the Fox for Pearl Jam in 1994, but I sold them to a broker so I could fund a trip to Ohio to see the Grateful Dead.

I have not yet received my Fox tickets. Not too worried yet, but I'd sure rather have them pinned to my bulletin board than floating in ticket-limbo.

Our Fox tix arrived today.

FYI: You might already know this, but Pit seats at the Fox in Atlanta is triple digits...row AAA through EEE, or whatever the last pit row is. I had CCC at the Fox for Pearl Jam in 1994, but I sold them to a broker so I could fund a trip to Ohio to see the Grateful Dead.

I have not yet received my Fox tickets. Not too worried yet, but I'd sure rather have them pinned to my bulletin board than floating in ticket-limbo.

right, i meant CCC.

i got the tix i ordered in the pre-sale on Friday. they are secured safely with my "tee-shirt fund" money.

right, i meant CCC.

i got the tix i ordered in the pre-sale on Friday. they are secured safely with my "tee-shirt fund" money.

Great seats! Sounds like the pit will be full of actual fans, and not rich jackasses trying to impress their dates.

I'm in row K, I think. Not bad.

My tickets arrived yesterday.

We are in Orchestra left, row K. I'll bump into you or wave. I am very happy with the seats considering that I bought 4 instead of 2.

Great seats! Sounds like the pit will be full of actual fans, and not rich jackasses trying to impress their dates.

My tickets arrived yesterday.

well, my pre-sale tickets are row L. i got pit seats from a ticket broker :hmm because this is probably gonna be the last time i see wilco for a long time

We are in Orchestra left, row K. I'll bump into you or wave. I am very happy with the seats considering that I bought 4 instead of 2.

I'm always confused by stage left/stage right. Is it "stage left" from the audience's perspective, or from the performer's perspective?

EDIT: wait, I now notice you said "Orchestra Left" and not stage left...that raises another question.

We're pretty far into the Nels Zone, so facing the stage we'll be on the left side of the theater...EDIT: orchestra left, I presume.

this is probably gonna be the last time i see wilco for a long time

Bummer. I hope a "long time" turns out to be not very long.

I'm always confused by stage left/stage right. Is it "stage left" from the audience's perspective, or from the performer's perspective?

EDIT: wait, I now notice you said "Orchestra Left" and not stage left...that raises another question.

We're pretty far into the Nels Zone, so facing the stage we'll be on the left side of the theater...EDIT: orchestra left, I presume.

I enjoy the Nels side of things a little bit better than the Pat side.

Bummer. I hope a "long time" turns out to be not very long.

Me too, but with college in another city looming concert attendance will be a stretch.

I enjoy the Nels side of things a little bit better than the Pat side.

Me too, but with college in another city looming concert attendance will be a stretch.

I always have the best concert luck when I'm on one side or the other. Every time I'm in the middle I wind up surrounded by loud conversationalists. Lat time I saw them I was on Pat's side, and before that was in the middle, so I'm due for a Nels side.

College...you never know, it might increase your concert attendace. Lots of colleges have concerts on campus which are super cheap for students. My college hosted Beastie Boys w/ Mike Watt, Primus with Fishbone, and Social Distortion. Each show was $5-$10 w/ college ID.

I'm in CCC on the right side. We will have to catch up before the show starts! :)

That sounds good, I'll be solo for the Fox and Savannah I'll have 2 extra with me. Maybe my kids...

Can't wait for the grandbabies to get big enough for Wilco shows...

I've taken them to a few concerts, just free/cheap festivals...

We have fun with HooDoo Voodoo, I tickled them and kissamee alot of baby :yes