You can't even trust your pediatrician

No kidding. The weird thing to me, though, is how he was left alone with all of these children. I know when we take my daughter to the doctor, we're always with her through everything. And it was always that way when I was a child, too.

No kidding. The weird thing to me, though, is how he was left alone with all of these children. I know when we take my daughter to the doctor, we're always with her through everything. And it was always that way when I was a child, too.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The only time I can think of that I let one of my kids out of my sight at the dr's office was when my son had tubes put into his ears. And even then, it was a team people who took him and it was obvious where they were going.

I can't imagine how this guy convinced these parents to allow him to take their kids away for a private exam. I would never allow it, especially now that I've read this.

I, seriously, think I'm going to be ill. We've had the same pediatricians since before my 1st daughter was actually born. I never left them alone with a doctor or nurse and all are female but I STILL wouldn't. This past year my oldest one turned 13 and now they say the annual visit needs to be one-on-one, I'm assuming because she might not want to discuss stuff in front of me that she would with them. I am always in the next room with her sister, tho, as I always plan their annual physicals together. All sick visits, I stay in the room.

This makes me so sick. And a 3-month old even?!? What the HELL?!? Not that I understand ANY of it. But with babies, I understand it the least.

Ugh...

You know the guys in prison will take care of him when he gets there. And, God forgive me, he DESERVES WHATEVER THOSE MEN DOLE OUT!!!

Done, now, sorry...

EDIT: And much prayer and sympathy for those poor, unfortunate children and their families. I imagine it's going to be a very tough road ahead. :no

The sad reality is that prison is exactly where I would want to be if I were him. (what a horrible phrase that is, "If I were him", when used with this guy...) He is reasonably safe from retaliatory actions from the victims' families, all 150 of them or whatever the final toll ends up being. Of course, things of that nature happen on the inside, too.

The sad reality is that prison is exactly where I would want to be if I were him. (what a horrible phrase that is, "If I were him", when used with this guy...) He is reasonably safe from retaliatory actions from the victim's families, all 150 of them or whatever the final toll ends up being. Of course, things of that nature happen on the inside, too.

Perhaps it's just urban legend, but I was under the impression that prisioners are especially merciless toward "baby f*ckers" (and guards look the other way) - both of which are fine with me. People like this guy deserve whatever horrible things that happen to him. And more.

Perhaps it's just urban legend, but I was under the impression that prisioners are especially merciless toward "baby f*ckers" (and guards look the other way) - both of which are fine with me. People like this guy deserve whatever horrible things that happen to him. And more.

From what I understand, it is no urban legend.

Yeah totally, I hope he's someone's prison wife. But I imagine his fate would be even a bit worse if any of those families had their way.

people are so disgusting. what's funny is that he's pleading for the mental-illness card in court. he was obviously smart enough to go to college for "x" amount of years to become a pediatrician so he could have unlimited access to children. he knew what he was doing all along. and like some of you said, he'll pay his dues in prison (and then some.) :angry