Jeff Tweedy at the Philadelphia Folk Festival

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/magazine/20100422_Sideshow__Jamie_Lee_on_mom_s_troubles.html

Philadelphia Folk Festival lineup

The Philadelphia Folk Festival is set to announce the lineup today for its 49th annual late-summer gathering, which will take place Aug. 20-22 at the Old Pool Farm in Schwenksville. The festival, which will be hosted by much-loved folk deejay Gene Shay, this year will continue to evolve with an intergenerational lineup, highlighted by a rare solo appearance by Jeff Tweedy of Wilco, as well as veteran blues and folk-rock heavyweights Taj Mahal and Richard Thompson. The PFF's image reboot, which began in 2008, continues with youngish acts such as Bonnie "Prince" Billy & the Cairo Gang, Erin McKeown, Gandolf Murphy & the Slambovian Circus of Dreams, A.A. Bondy and the Sweetback Sisters, plus returning regulars Chris Smither, the Subdudes, Iain Matthews, and Susan Werner. Early-bird discount tix are on sale at www.folkfest.org. Info: 215-242-0150 or 1-800-556-3655.

i just read this on facebook, very excited!

Spent a s***load on a Friend of the Festival ticket for a chance for a possible meet & greet. With the SSF and this, I guess I've booked my vacation for the year!

Wilcoworld has Aug. 21.

I hope this and the St. Louis thing turn out to be part of a solo tour. (I know: greedy, greedy.)

I just took the week between SSF and this off, so some solo dates in that time span would be nice :thumbup