Sun Kil Moon - Admiral Fell Swoop

Listen to the record yesterday while I was cleaning the house and it's really a beautiful sounding record. Every time I hear his music, I say to myself, "I wish I could play the guitar like him." I do believe his music is more suited for the fall/winter time though. That's when I break out his music normally. But this album sounds damn fine to me.

Very solid record in my opinion.

• 8 months later...

mark's got another live album out, if you're interested. the flac d/l is only $7.99 from caldoverderecords.com. i like it, but i'm a big fan fwiw. you can listen to a couple tracks free to get a flavor.

mark's got another live album out, if you're interested. the flac d/l is only $7.99 from caldoverderecords.com. i like it, but i'm a big fan fwiw. you can listen to a couple tracks free to get a flavor.

he has so many damn live albums now. are they worth tracking down? i've been listening to the first RHP album a lot lately. so good, if a bit bloated with Fun House and Mother.