Live Pixies EP free download

It's only an EP, but you can't go wrong with free, especially if it's the Pixies.

All you have to do is go to http://www.pixiesmusic.com/ and enter your email address and they'll send you a download link.

Track Listing:

1. Dancing The Manta Ray (2:25)

2. Monkey Gone To Heaven (2:55)

3. Crackity Jones (1:43)

4. Gouge Away (2:51)

Lots of energy one this one. I'd love to catch them on their current tour if I could.

They really need to decide what they're doing. They've been reunited for six years now and still haven't produced any original content besides that Kim Deal song. How much fun can playing "Debaser" and "Monkey Gone To Heaven" every night for six years be?

They really need to decide what they're doing. They've been reunited for six years now and still haven't produced any original content besides that Kim Deal song. How much fun can playing "Debaser" and "Monkey Gone To Heaven" every night for six years be?

No kidding. Who knows what the hold up is... We all know that Mr. Black can crank out the tunes. He's released nearly 20 albums since the breakup of Pixies.

Are they even worth seeing for $57 + the usual additional fees for just one ticket. They're coming to Asheville in September but that seems like a lot of dough to cough up to see them.

I saw them back in '04, I didn't mind seeing them one bit. Although I got to meet Frank after the show and got him to autograph a setlist, which was thrown out while I was at college, but whatever. YES you should go see them.

No kidding. Who knows what the hold up is...

They've been pretty forthcoming about the fact that they're only in it for the money at this point (which I fully endorse since they deserve it and earned it, and likely won't get it any other way).

http://www.spinner.com/2010/04/27/black-francis-pixies-reunions-money/

I wouldn't expect any new material from them, but I'd be eager to hear it if it materialized. I doubt they could survive all the work that goes into putting together a new album, and I certainly don't want them to put out a turd just for the sake of having new material, or, worse, for the sake of creating the appearance that they aren't just in it for the money.

They've been pretty forthcoming about the fact that they're only in it for the money at this point (which I fully endorse since they deserve it and earned it, and likely won't get it any other way).

http://www.spinner.c...reunions-money/

I wouldn't expect any new material from them, but I'd be eager to hear it if it materialized. I doubt they could survive all the work that goes into putting together a new album, and I certainly don't want them to put out a turd just for the sake of having new material, or, worse, for the sake of creating the appearance that they aren't just in it for the money.

I definitely see your point... But it's still unfortunate... Frank is one of the best song writers in rock history, and it's a shame to see that talent wasted. Oh well.. We got 4 great albums out of them.

I definitely see your point... But it's still unfortunate... Frank is one of the best song writers in rock history, and it's a shame to see that talent wasted. Oh well.. We got 4 great albums out of them.

I agree. I'd like it if they made a new album, but only if it were something really fantastic, and that seems like a far fetched notion.

Having seen the Pixies film (there are several now, and I can't remember which one I saw) it just doesn't seem possible to me that they'd be able to work together in that way. The road is one thing. The studio is entirely different. And the practice space is different still.