Solid Sounders--Where are you coming from?

61 members have voted

1. 1. Where in the world are you?

• United States--Northeast
    • United States--Southeast
    • United States--Northwest
    • United States--Southwest
    • United States--Middle
    • Europe (including Great Britain)
    • Canada
    • Australia, New Zealand and Asia
    • South America
    • Rest o' the world

Three coming from Bethpage, New York (Long Island). I will be driving up with my new license plates! We're coming up on Saturday and are looking to jam on some Wilco tunes somewhere with other VC musicians.

Jerry-- Were you able to get all 6 signatures on your vanity plate? Will you actually be running said plate on your vehicle, or retiring the signed plate and getting a new one? Just curious. If I'd have gone through the trouble to sign it, I would have serious reservations about keeping it on the car. That's just me, though.

Cheers!

Kevin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 coming from St. Augustine, Florida. Meeting a friend coming from Exeter, NH. We're staying up the road a piece in Bennington, VT. Cannot wait!

Funny, me and my mother came from New Hampshire and we stayed at The Vintage, which I believe was in Bennington.

I'm coming from Melbourne, Australia. Spending a month in the US, mixing up the cliche touristy stuff with some concerts. Staying at the Holiday Inn with an American friend I met at the 7WC2 shows in Auckland last year. If you hear an Aussie accent, there's a 50% chance it's me.

Was it worth it?

(I think I probably already know the answer to that)

I live in NZ, and would seriously think about making the trip to a future Solid Sound (if everything else in my life at the time was in alignment).

Yuh-huh!!! I've had SUCH an awesome trip. Nearly over now unfortunately, go home Wednesday. In San Francisco seeing crowded house tonight. Problem is I had such a great time, if I came back and did it again next year it could only disappoint. You should totally do it next year though. Just plan a long self indulgent trip, with as many concerts a you can fit in and fill the rest of your days witb as many cliche tourist dstinations as possible.

One thing I would change is more time in the berkshires. I want to go tubing on a river...