Relying on Wilco heavily tonight

2 bouts of bad news in 2 days - first a couple down the street - the father was a pilot who died in a waterbomber crash fighting fires in BC a few days ago - left a wife and 4 beautiful girls. Then my next door neighbours from small town middle of nowhere die in a car crash last night in SK. So sad.. hard to process.

Need Wilco a lot tonight...

Bottle of red doesn't hurt either...

AJ

2 bouts of bad news in 2 days - first a couple down the street - the father was a pilot who died in a waterbomber crash fighting fires in BC a few days ago - left a wife and 4 beautiful girls. Then my next door neighbours from small town middle of nowhere die in a car crash last night in SK. So sad.. hard to process.

Need Wilco a lot tonight...

Bottle of red doesn't hurt either...

AJ

What a terrible run of bad news. Having tragedies like this strike people who are in our orbit, even if they're not immediate family or close friends, reminds you of how ephemeral life really is. I hope the music and the wine help. It'll also be good to reach out to the families however you can. Just makes you feel more connected, and like you're doing whatever you can. Good luck.

What a terrible run of bad news. Having tragedies like this strike people who are in our orbit, even if they're not immediate family or close friends, reminds you of how ephemeral life really is. I hope the music and the wine help. It'll also be good to reach out to the families however you can. Just makes you feel more connected, and like you're doing whatever you can. Good luck.

i would spin SBS for comfort. sorry for your troubles.