Guest Jules

Also, some asshole asked him who his hero was, and at age 15 he came up with that gem.  Then, the same asshole actually followed up 10 YEARS LATER to check up on his progress.  Not buying it!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jules

Well you have something to work towards.  Like Atticus in 10 years.  You know in the old days they gave you 2 pairs of pants with a suit?  2 PAIRS!

I was ok with MM's speech. Was a bit too long, and the "I am my own hero 10 years later" part was an odd way to say that he is always trying to improve, but overall, I thought his speech got people thinking a bit. I didn't see anything wrong with that.

Now that Leto dude, he was all over the map with his speech. But I liked the part about his mom and what she faced in 1971.

I was surprised that American Hustle got shut out.

Guest Jules

Leto probably had the best speech actually.

MM's speech got people thinking alright. Thinking he's a damn nut. It wasn't too long ago he was hanging out on the beach with his shirt off every day. He had a lot of time to think apparently (thank you Howard).