Been awhile. How's everybody been?

Looking forward to the Cain's Sunday night. Because Wilco visits to Oklahoma are special occasions, I was able to get a pass from the Mrs. on Mother's Day (and it didn't hurt that Monday is my bday) and will be trekking over on the turnpike in eager anticipation.

Who's with me?

:cheers

Picked up the tickets this morning and am ready for this show. Jeff was suffering from a voice problem during the Ashes show last time so I am hoping he brings it Sunday. When I got my tickets today I asked the ticet agent if the band had released any extras and he informed me that they did on wednesday and sold out in 15 minutes.

Picked up the tickets this morning and am ready for this show. Jeff was suffering from a voice problem during the Ashes show last time so I am hoping he brings it Sunday. When I got my tickets today I asked the ticet agent if the band had released any extras and he informed me that they did on wednesday and sold out in 15 minutes.

I actually think the vocal take of "Ashes" from the Ashes DVD is one of the best versions.

Don't get me wrong, the Ashes show was a great show. I just remember JT was suffering from some health issues and had been to a doctor that day for some treatments. I hope he is at 100% this time around, that is all I meant from the bring it statement.

I'm super pumped, and plan to show up around 3 in the afternoon. Any theories on how big the line will be at that point? I'd really like to be on the rail, but I'm kind of held back by who I'm going with.

Also, Smith Westerns should be great too. Their album has great energy and I hear their show captures it well.