Thanks for the link.

It's funny I listened to the album a few times yesterday while I was doing stuff around the house. I wasn't listening to it repeatedly so much because I loved it but just because it flies by so fast that every time it ended I'd be like, "wait, what?" and start it again.

Then, this morning I woke up and had two big cups of coffee, strapped on the headphones to really listen to it and :rock .

I know he's touring with a band now but do you know if he played the drums himself on this one?

Definitely running out to pick this one up over lunch today along with the new Bon Iver. Wasn't a big fan of the BARB album, hoping this one is much better. Really like his first album and the live stuff.

I don't know for sure but I would doubt anyone but Liam played the drums on it. Maybe little brother. I do know Roll Of The Eye and Chase The Seasons and Don't Even Know Your Name are my faves at the moment but the whole thing is solid. Anyone planning to checkout his Solid Sound slot?

I don't know for sure but I would doubt anyone but Liam played the drums on it. Maybe little brother. I do know Roll Of The Eye and Chase The Seasons and Don't Even Know Your Name are my faves at the moment but the whole thing is solid. Anyone planning to checkout his Solid Sound slot?

The drums on "Real Late" kill me. Been walking around with that beat in my head all week.

I will definitely be there to check him out this weekend. Don't know if you noticed but he's doing a set on Sunday as well (inside one of the galleries). :thumbup

Pretty sure I've seen a couple places where he played every instrument on the album. I've only been through it one time. Don't like it as much as the first one yet, but I can see growth potential.

Actually Glenn Kotche has drum parts on a couple of tracks. Liam mentioned in a couple of interviews how 'Jump Your Bones' is built around a bunch of Glenn rythmn tracks - and he also plays on one other track ('Real Late' I think).

Really great album - a real grower.

Speaking of Glenn - I notice he sat in with Liam on a storming version of 'Second Chance' during his Solid Sound set on the weekend.

I listened to this album for most of my four-hour drive home from Solid Sound on Tuesday. It's perfect sunny day driving music with smart, catchy lyrics and a nice variety of songs. Had I known I was going to enjoy it so much, I would've picked it up on vinyl, too. I have a feeling this will be one of my favorite albums for the year.