Nineties propulsor

I still remember hearing the bomb go off on ESPN's live late night telecast of Olympic results. That was pretty terrifying. I was in the Home Improvement demo when it was on i.e. I was like ten, so I used to watch it here and there, I take it it hasn't aged well?

--Mike

I was a few miles away from Centennial Park drinking beer on my friend's front porch that night, and I remember strangers walking by telling us that had happened. Fucked up stuff.

In the days he was doing these movies, the nineties, I tended to see him as an old man doing very boring adult comedy, that's why I didn't see any of his movies.

Groundhog Day is probably the only Bill Murray movie I've seen and I like (I remember very little of Ghostbusters, I have blocked most of my teenhood memories apparently).

Actors whose career I've followed are for example Moritz Bleibtreu, who is roughly my age and in the nineties did some very good comedies like Run Lola Run and In July.

Right now I am catching up with Bill Murray's age (Bill Murray of the nineties) so maybe I'd see those films with a different eye if I actually saw them.

I liked Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump and young as I was at the time I kind of identified with his character, I even contemplated my own coast to coast running of the US, right now I'm doing half marathons.

In the days he was doing these movies, the nineties, I tended to see him as an old man doing very boring adult comedy, that's why I didn't see any of his movies.

Groundhog Day is probably the only Bill Murray movie I've seen and I like (I remember very little of Ghostbusters, I have blocked most of my teenhood memories apparently).

Actors whose career I've followed are for example Moritz Bleibtreu, who is roughly my age and in the nineties did some very good comedies like Run Lola Run and In July.

Right now I am catching up with Bill Murray's age (Bill Murray of the nineties) so maybe I'd see those films with a different eye if I actually saw them.

I liked Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump and young as I was at the time I kind of identified with his character, I even contemplated my own coast to coast running of the US, right now I'm doing half marathons.

Is In July a movie about Orson Welles taping that frozen peas ad?

Is In July a movie about Orson Welles taping that frozen peas ad?

MV5BMTIwMTM0MzMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTczNTUyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

It's a German movie, part travelogue, part comedy. Honestly I don't remember the plot, it's been years since I watched it, all I know and I can assure is that it's very funny. In fact, I recently bought the DVD so that I could re-watch it. I just haven't set aside time to see it, when that happens I may post here with more comments.