Jeff Tweedy to produce Kids These Days album

My favorite comment from the peanut gallery in the comments section:

Look people I was drunk and I lost a bet.

My favorite comment from the peanut gallery in the comments section:

Look people I was drunk and I lost a bet.

Lest anyone take this seriously, that comment was made by some random person who has appropriated the name Jeff Tweedy. You probably knew that, but just in case it's not clear to everyone, when you follow the link there's a lot of kinda stupid comments that I don't think would be coming out of "our" Jeff's mouth.

Interesting! Thanks for posting. And thanks, A/V Club, for the snark:

"As to what Tweedy will bring to the project beyond a cool-dad vibe, that’s anyone’s guess."

What an original put-down.

And what an uninformed put-down as well. Look what he did for the resurgence of Mavis's career. Kind of two ends of the spectrum--a seasoned soul legend in need of a little career oomph, and some (possibly--I don't really know) up and coming kids in need of a simpatico music guidance counselor. It could work!

Lest anyone take this seriously, that comment was made by some random person who has appropriated the name Jeff Tweedy. You probably knew that, but just in case it's not clear to everyone, when you follow the link there's a lot of kinda stupid comments that I don't think would be coming out of "our" Jeff's mouth.

I thought that was a given...it wouldn't have been as funny if it were really Jeff

Writing like this makes a lot of Wilco coverage predictable. Everyone wants to sound like the snarky asshole who's too cool for school.

You'd think a Chicago publication/website would be a bit more respectful of the leader of the best American band.