Chicago Opening Acts

Just got an email from Jam Productions that says the following:

Civic Opera House - Nick Lowe

Riviera - Eleventh Dream Day

Vic - Jon Langford and Skull Orchard

Metro - The Paulina Hollers

Lincoln Hall - Fred Armisen

So it looks like there won't be any "Night With Wilco"s, but I'm looking forward to Nick Lowe and Eleventh Dream Day.

EDIT - Sorry - saw this was posted earlier.

Received an email from JAM Productions yesterday for Riv show but not Metro. Did anybody get one for the Metro?

Below are instructions/reminders for paperless ticketing on the upcoming Wilco show at The Riviera Theatre on December 13th.

· The show starts at 8 PM and doors to the venue will open at 6:30 PM

· Please arrive early and allow a little extra time to gain entrance to the venue.

· If you purchased 2 tickets, you and your guest must arrive together. You will not be able to leave tickets for anyone at will call.

· You must bring the credit card you used to purchase your tickets AND a photo ID with you to the show.

· If your credit card has expired or been re-issued with the same number, that card will be fine.

· If your credit card has been lost or expired and reissued with a new number, please click here to contact etix. Please do so by Friday, December 9 to make alternative arrangements. Your order # is

Received an email from JAM Productions yesterday for Riv show but not Metro. Did anybody get one for the Metro?

Below are instructions/reminders for paperless ticketing on the upcoming Wilco show at The Riviera Theatre on December 13th.

· Please arrive early and allow a little extra time to gain entrance to the venue.

· If you purchased 2 tickets, you and your guest must arrive together. You will not be able to leave tickets for anyone at will call.

· You must bring the credit card you used to purchase your tickets AND a photo ID with you to the show.

· If your credit card has expired or been re-issued with the same number, that card will be fine.

· If your credit card has been lost or expired and reissued with a new number, please click here to contact etix. Please do so by Friday, December 9 to make alternative arrangements. Your order # is

I got it for the Vic, not the Riv. Didn't get a ticket for the Metro.

Just got a ticket to the Vic show! Is it safe to assume the doors also open at 6:30?

Now I'm kinda nervous because I never got an email about credit cards for the Vic show, and I have no idea which card I used to buy them, let alone if I still have it....

Civic OH and Riv I bought through wilco pre-sale, so no worries there, but Vic I bought through jam/Etix. Maybe I should email them?