yhf demos/outtakes/documentary music

Anyone know if the acoustic version of IATTBYH at the beginning of doc is available? I have accessed most of the YHF demo/outtakes stuff and none of them have that acoustic version.

as an aside, man I love alot of those songs from that era, even the ones that seem like rough demos are so melodic and wonderful, for example Alone is amazing!

Not that I've seen. But I've always thought a "soundtrack" of the music from the film would be great. That version of "I'm Always in Love" is still the best one.

yeah no kidding, kind of like "No Direction Home". There is some killer stuff on the documentary that is all recorded well. The acoustic version of Poor Places the rocking version of Kamera (which may be on one of the demo/outtakes compilations), Be Not So Fearful, etc on an on.

"DVD to Audio"

"Extract Audio from DVD"

"DVD Audio Ripper" there's tons of free software outthere - Goooogle is your best friend

Yeah that would be easy, but i think most of the tunes being discussed are not full versions in the movie.

Exactly--most of the songs are interrupted by voiceovers. I'm Always In Love is not, however, so that one can be ripped. Also, I'm not entirely certain, but I'm reasonably sure that the version of Kamera in the film is not the same as the version on More Like the Moon (Camera). The vocals are less buried and the bass/drums aren't as aggressive in the move version. I don't know--just doesn't sound like the same take or mix to me. I'd really love to have that movie version, though!