Wilco in Fringe

I started to watch that show when it first came out and loved it, but family and work at that time went through a surge of hyper-overload, so something had to give because there just are not enough hours in a day (there still aren't, but I need some kind of entertainment outlet for my sanity! This place is one thing fits that need quite well). Sometime I want to get Fringe on DVD or whatever the technology is by the time I find time to do that, and watch the whole series.

X-Files and Lost are my two all-time favorite shows.

Thanks for the heads up, not only for the music but also that I need to catch up on these new ones. Fringe is one of my favorite shows, but it recently fell to the wayside when I discovered The Walking Dead. Anyways, they have had MMJ and I think Velvet Underground playing in previous Fringe shows. Nice to see they finally brought Wilco in.

And yeah, the episodes are becoming more connected, so you really have to watch them all.