Most recent research result - pics of Wilco link to the Abba

Friends, here is more sneaky homage that has unearthing for all in white and black this day. I make present of three sampling. Sampling number one is from journey to pop gala event all stretchy style with the fizzy abundance.

a00bbalp.jpg

Limo-Ride.jpg

Sampling number two has Mr Pat in beard remembrance of hero Mr Benny. This is fine hairy tribute. But why is it temporary nature must be big question?

tumblr_lyy8gwL5701qkc0bbo1_500.pngbenny_abba_1242132178_crop_340x423.jpg

Sample number three is quadrant mode of video to Take A Chance. It is easy style to make when director has the mind for talking head shot. In truth it is from lesson one hundred and one of beloved Stig guide to pop promo.

abbatakeachance.png

tumblr_m0a36iwJkO1qc7zqno4_400.giftumblr_m0a36iwJkO1qc7zqno3_400.gif

tumblr_m0a36iwJkO1qc7zqno6_400.giftumblr_m0a36iwJkO1qc7zqno1_r1_400.gif

I hope you share joy and have enlightenment from this research. Let us continue with quest!

Welfare!

Mr Jeff Tweedy cultivate same atmosphere for Lofty place as for finest work of the Abba. This is pics sent for research archive by other reader of this site. I have the gratitude and send special package as way of thanks. All can receive package if you have the inclination for archive contribute.

wilco_loft_zo_-014.jpg

abba-the-visitors.jpg

I also receive pm with idea for prior version of the On And On And On song. What is your believe? To my mind Mr Jeff Tweedy make too slow rendition that spoil party vibration and he substitute too much alternatives for lyrical content. It is true we Swedes have big space for the melancholic in our hearts, but this space is best filled by the tearful lady man with the eyelash flutter and bowed head. The man is only to be used for the pop effect. But on hand of the positive side, Mr Jeff Tweedy seem to have made a learning point of this on recent platter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G5129BMoXg

Pics for the nubiles making the research catchup

There is nothing with more comfort in commando style on long tour bus cramp than jumpsuit. Here is rare image of the Wilco out of bus in full Abba fashion. They should not be so abashed to make the flaunt of this fine mode!

5314.image_5F00_59B5A2A5.png

wilco-take_me_out_to_the_ballgame.jpg

This is fine way to make a whipped crowd have the frenzy - the point finger stretch is climax moment! Mr Pat need more of the tight skin for full effect, and he miss the sequin, but he has potential there is no doubt. Mr Jeff Tweedy need to dictate Mr Nels have similar mirror action for beautiful symmetry effect.

DancingBjorn.jpg

tumblr_lm7gxfFomt1qkc0bbo1_500.jpg

That you, Marleen?