Wilco — 5/10/12, Fayetteville, AR (Arkansas Music Pavilion)

Sky Blue Bky has some great songs. I mean Impossible Germany is a new staple. I seriously could do without any Wilco The album songs. Including One Wing and BBN. I've already seen both live and I still wasn't that impressed. I think One Wing still sounds cut short, and BBN a tad irritating and repetitive. My luck they will play a W(TA) heavy set when I see them in Miami.

Just give me lots of Whole Love (including One Sunday Morning!) and YHF (celebrate that it's 10 years old) and a few tracks from the other records and I am golden.

Don't really need to hear anything off of A.M. either,..

Sky Blue Bky has some great songs. I mean Impossible Germany is a new staple. I seriously could do without any Wilco The album songs. Including One Wing and BBN. I've already seen both live and I still wasn't that impressed. I think One Wing still sounds cut short, and BBN a tad irritating and repetitive. My luck they will play a W(TA) heavy set when I see them in Miami.

Just give me lots of Whole Love (including One Sunday Morning!) and YHF (celebrate that it's 10 years old) and a few tracks from the other records and I am golden.

Don't really need to hear anything off of A.M. either,..

For me, the more A.M. the better. The version of "I Must Be High" from the Palladium in the Roadcase is one of the best I've heard.

And um, thanks for the facial hair report? Maybe? Is that like the JB H&P report?

Yeah, exactly. You don't want to give it, but then someone asks and so you're almost obliged. I will not be giving any Wilco H&P reports, rest assured...

First off, special to H. Stone: The rainbow SG is back!

Woooooooooooo! I hope it stays in the line-up! A friendly weatherman just days ago sent me a photo of one, out of nostalgia. Turns out he was prophetic!

I can't believe we are at the bottom of page two of this thread and no one has told me how many "Nothings" there were. Come on people, don't hold back, I know someone counted.