Banjo and Dobro anyone?

I was taking a road trip today and listened to some AM, BT and some Gourds w/ Max and I sank into the "turibul depressions" longing for the sound of a banjo or dobro on the last few albums.

The sound and feel those instruments gave the early records just make me feel good.... Like sitting by a crackling fire.... Hahaha idk just thought about throwing that out there and seeing who else misses that organic sound from those handmade instruments.

I just listened to AM for the first time in a long time and really enjoyed it. I realize JT is no longer in UT/alt.country/Americana mode, but I would love to see a record which every song had banjo, dobro or pedal steel! 

I do love A.M. and its rustic, earthy sound. The banjo/dobro were far more prominent on that than Being There, where they seemed to be more "flourishes," in places than full-on showcases for those instruments -- yet still tastefully done. I don't know if we'll ever get another record sounding like those, or as it's been stated -- if Tweedy is really interested in tapping into that sound again -- but I'll say that I do prefer the dobro/slide guitar sound more than the lap steel that Nels uses, as pretty as it is. Just my $.02.