Auckland Town Hall, Auckland, New Zealand 6th April 2013

Wow, just back from the best weekend ever!

I loved both Welly and Auckland shows, I especially love the wellington vibe and I was very happy with the set lists even though I didn't get my request, (more like the moon), it seemed like nearly all happy songs, or maybe i was just so super happy to be there :)

(those are my hands and moonstone ring on the youtube clip lol.)

So I got the t-shirt, got the poster, got the setlist from Auckland and was also on their flight from Wellington and they were lovely and awesome enough for me to get this -

attachicon.gifwilcoa.JPG

Yay!

Hoping they'll be back next year.

What an endearing photo that is! Lucky you...and you do look luminous!

Wow, just back from the best weekend ever!

I loved both Welly and Auckland shows, I especially love the wellington vibe and I was very happy with the set lists even though I didn't get my request, (more like the moon), it seemed like nearly all happy songs, or maybe i was just so super happy to be there :)

(those are my hands and moonstone ring on the youtube clip lol.)

So I got the t-shirt, got the poster, got the setlist from Auckland and was also on their flight from Wellington and they were lovely and awesome enough for me to get this -

attachicon.gifwilcoa.JPG

Yay!

Hoping they'll be back next year.

Classic!

[img=http://viachicago.org/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif] wilcoa.JPG

What an amazing souvenir you got. That would make me so happy I wouldn't come down for days! And how cool is it that the guys are so DIY that they've all got their backpacks on. No weenie rolling suitcases for them!