So how early are folks lining up for AmericanaramA? / Nashville pre-show camp out hang

I am going to Nashville on the spur of the moment (well, spur of the moment for me, we just bought tickets last week), and was curious how early folks are planning to line up before the gig?

We're going to Nashville, and apparently the park is 100% GA, does anyone have any experience at shows at Riverfront Park? 

I'm hoping to be in the first few rows, at least for the Wilco portion of the evening, and I think tentatively our plan is to be there at 11AM. 

Are there any other shows on this leg that are 100% GA? 

How early are y'all planning to be there?

We'll have some camping chairs! 

remember that there will likely be a ton of crazy old hippie women hoping to woo bob dylan from the front row.  jasmine and i once got stuck behind two hippie ladies that wildly threw their hair around in our faces through ALL of Bob's set.

Oh man! I hate the hair flippers. I had one of those in front of me at Alabama Shakes last fall. So irritating. We really just wanna be up front for Wilco. 

I say "we"... it's mostly me. Matt doesn't care where we are, and our friend's never seen Wilco...

I think it depends a lot on how each venue is set up. I know the one I'm going to Thursday night has a "general admission pit" area in front of all of the reserved seats, and I strongly suspect they will not allow any chairs in there: standing room only for five freaking hours (I will likely take a big break to go sit down somewhere during MMJ). I think this particular venue allows about 500 people into that area, so I'm only showing up an hour before the show starts. It's Florida, it will be 4:30 p.m., and 95 degrees. An hour early for a 5-6 hour event is plenty for me.

The weather's looking like it will be pretty nice in Nashville sunday. high of 85 predicted right now. hoping it stays that way. 

The venue in Nashville is a big lawn/park... hoping some locals will chime in. I've never been there before. 

remember that there will likely be a ton of crazy old hippie women hoping to woo bob dylan from the front row.  jasmine and i once got stuck behind two hippie ladies that wildly threw their hair around in our faces through ALL of Bob's set.

i think one of them was 'tricksee'. total nutter who 'works for bob'!

Are there any other shows on this leg that are 100% GA? 

I know the Hoboken show is 100% Standing room GA, Mumford and Dawes did a show there last summer. Not sure if i'm making it out to that one though, might be at Newport. If i did go though, i'd probably show up around doors, maybe a little later. Im banking on the fact that not too many people want to be there for the whole 5 hours of music.

In other news, do we know if it goes Wilco -> Jacket -> Dylan, or Jacket -> Wilco -> Dylan?