• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Affleck or Val Kilmer?

If this is an acting question my answer is usually Gary Oldman

Why is it so hot?

God likes bikinis

And what is the best kind of onion?

The kind that has been sliced into rings and deep-fried

Do you remember the scene from monty python where he answers a question with a question and the knight flies off the bridge?

Ok

Lately I've been scoring pristine albums by Neil Young....the latest being "Tonights the Night" for 1 dollar. Answer Man....when will I find "On the Beach"?

I have read half a dozen online articles about it, but I just can't get my thinking in line with the logic of Jesse's reaction, in light of the fact that the doctors told him it was lily of the valley that poisoned Brock, not ricin.  If it wasn't ricin, then how does Jesse make the leap that Walt stole the cigarette and poisoned Brock?  He wasn't poisoned with ricin.  And even if Walt had Saul/Huell lift the cigarette, how does that lead to Walt having poisoned Brock with lily of the valley?

I have read half a dozen online articles about it, but I just can't get my thinking in line with the logic of Jesse's reaction, in light of the fact that the doctors told him it was lily of the valley that poisoned Brock, not ricin.  If it wasn't ricin, then how does Jesse make the leap that Walt stole the cigarette and poisoned Brock?  He wasn't poisoned with ricin.  And even if Walt had Saul/Huell lift the cigarette, how does that lead to Walt having poisoned Brock with lily of the valley?

Hollinger helped me with this.  Rather than focusing on the direct chain of events, it's more about the collection of fishy behavior that has lead Jesse to realize that after all the coercing Walt did in and around the Brock scare, it's apparent that Walt was involved with the poisoning.  i.e. the big dramatic explanation of how Gus was more likely to do it than Walt (so Jesse would seek revenge against Walt), the former suspicion about Huell lifting the cigarette, the weird house-search and discovery of the fake ricin cigarette, and now the weed-lifting.  there's just so much bizarreness, coupled with all the other Walt lies, that Jesse is now convinced in his heart that Walt had to have knowledge and involvement in the actual lily of the valley poisoning.

what does the future hold?

skygod's will.

• 2 weeks later...