[photos/review] Neko Case @ Lowell Summer Series, 28Jun14

Again, great photos and review. My friends got a real kick out of the crowd shot. (I think they were also pretty surprised that people not only still chat on message boards, but actually meet "IRL" too)

It's tough for me to complain about hearing so many "The Worse Things Get..." songs, because they're SO good live. I'd imagine that these songs will dominate Neko's setlists for quite some time.

One other thing-- The highlight for me was the Case/ Bachmann duet on Sleep all Summer. What a great song!

yes, you can drop stuff starting at 7AM. i dropped a blanket and some chairs around noon, and I'm glad i did. we went to dinner and then went to the venue and it was pretty packed. i was a bit worried that maybe someone would have moved our stuff but it was there.

there's a front section that's reserved for VIPs or maybe season series passes, but the rest of the park is open. if you are in front of the soundboard, you need a chair that is 12" or less from the ground.

Any shots of Kelly Hogan? I know that she sang backup with Neko on this tour.