Mr Jeff Tweedy give glimpse of correct track for new Wilco album

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/music/Talking-Wilco-Tweedy-and-1970s-Scandinavian-prog-rock-with-Jeff-Tweedy-.html

Friends there is positive recent news that Mr Jeff Tweedy is on full correct track of the ABBA for new Wilco direction! He already pleasure us with the double female throat option and now he return to archives for more influence dose. I have confusion why he has the tremble to name of the ABBA in full print - perhaps he want to avoid others making a rival research to keep all way clear for pop chart success, or he avoid to confuse poor reporter who does not have any knowledge beyond the Five Maroons and the twerk dance. Mr Jeff Tweedy, do you not know that if you have eight gallons of the corn then underneath that is not the place to hide away your lighter, as we say in Sweden. Be proud of ABBA gift of inspiration!

When asked what he's been listening to lately, Tweedy gave props to punk rockers Parquet Courts and garage rocker Ty Segall. He couldn't share the names of the bands he's been listening to the most, however, "because I can't pronounce them." The singer-guitarist said he's been spending a lot of time listening to re-issues of 1970s Scandinavian prog-rock. "I know that sounds just ridiculously obscure," he said. "But to me, that was still a time when any shape of music music could be considered a rock song. It wasn't being made to fit into an FM radio album oriented rock format. That is still a great source of inspiration for me."

Even after this long time of familiarity Mr Jeff Tweedy still have oral problem with Lady Agnetha! Ha Ha! It is common issue so I offer a learning vid for perfection. Make a skip to 45 seconds stage for full correction. Listen and make a repetition until there in no spittle trickle. Keep handy hanky in case for failure in initial attempt.

http://youtu.be/zYF8RhK-0f4

There is no doubting that prog rock classic reference is of Girl With Golden Hair miniature opera as makes a feature in ABBA The Album release. This is all clear for sure. I encourage all to revisit for enjoyment!

Welfare!

P.S. Mr Jeff Tweedy I pass on good messages from all in village, except Professor from Stockholm who has had sad sulk time indoors this past week. I do not understand reason but outside I see full rubbish bin of ripped pics of your Mr George Clooney. To make a cheer up please send special PM with pic in corduroy suit with leather helmet and make the happy position with thumb up (also nunchucks again if a poss after success result of first pic).

P.P.S. Corduroy suit was not of enough lemon. This is just me making a saying for improve not offence.

Every time Lotti posts here, it's like discovering that today is some amazing holiday that you never knew existed, but now you are surprised & elated to be fully & deeply celebrating!! Happy Lott's latest post Day (10/7/14)!!!

Mr Jeff Tweedy, I make a line drop to thank for pic. Professor from Stockholm very grateful you capture happy position with double thumb up. It is special talent to bring a cheer so easily for sure. You have flexibility in many areas!

Welfare!

P.S. He say he can make a reciprocate on your Facebook if security setting allow!