Wilco - 4/29/15, SunFest, West Palm Beach

Hopefully someone keeping  track will post the full setlist (here is what i remember and pretty close though order off a bit I'm sure).  This was a really great show and packed tight given it being a festival slot. They were scheduled to play from 8 to 9:30 but what a treat that they played instead from 8 to 10 with no encore break and not much talking from Jeff so just song after song rapid fire. My first show of 2015 and first since Riviera in December and band looked and sounded great, plus we got to say thanks to Jeff in person after the show very briefly. For this festival, daily ticket was just $32 and you could pay additional $30 to have access to basically the photo pit and so we did that and so were right up front. Jeff did not talk much but at one point between songs noted that if the wind picked up any more the Lenny Kravitz set would blow in louder and could result in a mash up of Wilco and Kravitz.  Given the tight two hour set i think this was the best of the many festival sets i have seen them play (not counting Solid Sound as a festival set of course).  Looking forward to Firday before heading back to NYC.  Songs i remember but not correct order:

Handshake Drugs

Camera

Walken

ITMWLY

Shouldn't Be Ashamed

Panthers

Heavy Metal Drummer

Secrets of the Sea

Hummingbird

Born Alone

Poor Places

Art of Almost

Jesus, Etc.

Box Full of Letters

Not For the Season

Passenger Side

Impossible Germany

Red-Eyed and Blue

I Got You

Monday

Outtasite

I'm a Wheel

The Late Greats

Dawned on Me

Hate it Here

Great Great show.  If I did not see the two shows prior (Tally and Orlando), I might have said this was the best of the 3....After Passenger Side just a great run of "Rockers".

This is what was on Setlist FM..from a pix of the setlist but missing the bottom...I added the rest but not sure on the order.

13. (Loose Fur cover)
  15. (Uncle Tupelo cover)

Dawned on Me

Hate it Here

Red-Eyed and Blue

I Got You

Monday

Outtasite

The Late Greats

I'm a Wheel

Hmm, three FL shows in a row featuring Monday and two in a row with Hate It Here. Wonder if there's a message in there? Jeff is known for writing the lyrics "I loathe the sun." :lol

I always thought that every time since Being There that I've seen them in the F L A, that they've played Monday, was because it was a nod to the lyrics.

Missed Orlando and not going to St. Augustine, but Tally and Sunfest shows were excellent (I prefer Tally becaues it was strictly Wilco show and I was like 20 ft away the whole time, none of this VIP area nonsense like at Sunfest but my homeland of South FL loves to make everything into a matter of who paid more and who didn't) - so I imagine Orlando was amazing too as will be St. Augustine. Gutted I have to wait another two months until Solid Sound but I suppose it will be worth it.

Sunfest crowd was more into it than I expected, but I think Tallahassee show was still more lively, plus I liked the acoustic encore at the end. At the same time, I did like how they played through the encore at Sunfest, saved me energy from clapping and yelling for an encore.

Wish I had gone to Orlando now that I know they played We've Been Had.

Here is updated and I think correct setlist:

• Handshake Drugs
  • Kamera
  • Walken
  • I’m The Man Who Loves You
  • Secret of the Sea
  • Heavy Metal Drummer
  • Hummingbird
  • Panthers
  • Poor Places
  • Art of Almost
  • Shouldn’t Be Ashamed