RIP Ginger Baker

For sure! Lucky enough to see Cream in 2005 at msg was a great experience!

:blink  Man you are truly one of the lucky ones! I first heard Live Cream when I was about 18 and was a seminal piece of work for me. Immediately thereafter I scarfed up all the officially released live stuff. The recorded output of live stuff shows they were the best jam band that ever was. IMO.

I love Rush, Zeppelin, The Who and others but for me Bill Bruford and Ginger are the two best Rock drummers ever.

:blink Man you are truly one of the lucky ones! I first heard Live Cream when I was about 18 and was a seminal piece of work for me. Immediately thereafter I scarfed up all the officially released live stuff. The recorded output of live stuff shows they were the best jam band that ever was. IMO.

I love Rush, Zeppelin, The Who and others but for me Bill Bruford and Ginger are the two best Rock drummers ever.

Funny thing I remember when it went on sale I was on the fence the prices were so high. Told my buddy if we get the cheapest ones I’m in! I was 25 at the time and I think I paid $80 which was a lot for me at the time. I didn’t even know too many songs going in but I knew they were legends and it was a rare appearance. Over the years I got more into them and it was really a great experience. I always try and take advantage when a legendary band comes through as you never know when it maybe the last time.