Live at Grimey's (record shop) Nashville Sunday Afternoon before show

Anybody going to this? I've lived in Nashville for over ten years now, I've gone to see the band live at the Ryman every year they've come through for the past five years or so. I just found out today they are playing in-store at Grimey's and my brain almost exploded. It's free so I expect it's going to be crazy packed, and I've never gone to anything there with what I expect will be such a huge crowd. I'm going to stop by tomorrow to see if I can find out any tips that will help me ensure I'm not in the back of the room or anything. I'm totally prepared to go very early and wait. Also they are signing records :)

Me!! Bought a wristband (priority entry over the non-payers if I read it correctly). Saw Jeff there solo - it’s tiny. Should be cool beans for sure.

I'm going today after work to pick up the vinyl and wristband. The shop opens at noon on Sunday. I haven't been there since they moved locations, so I haven't seen the size, but I'm gonna try to get the skinny on what I need to do to be as close to the stage as humanly possible. 

I saw that, luckily I ordered the vinyl/wristband thing yesterday right when I found out. It appears on the website that the wristband is just for "priority admission" and the record signing, but from what I hear from someone who called up there, you're pretty much not getting in at all if you don't have a wristband. 

I saw that, luckily I ordered the vinyl/wristband thing yesterday right when I found out. It appears on the website that the wristband is just for "priority admission" and the record signing, but from what I hear from someone who called up there, you're pretty much not getting in at all if you don't have a wristband.

That certainly makes sense. For Jeff’s solo instore earlier this year, wristbands were required and they still sold out and were packed.

See y’all in line!!

Holy moly. That was a religious experience. I was right up front. I never go to these things where you get in a line crazy early or get first row anything, nor do I have any autographs of anyone. But now I have Ode To Joy and AGIB vinyls both autographed and I got to briefly talk to Jeff and the rest of the guys. Still processing all of this.