Refund funds of cancelled shows.

Wilco needs to step up to the plate and refund the funds on cancelled shows. In other words give us back our money for shows that did not happen. And I dont want to hear the postponement/rescheduliung at a later date bullshit. In California we wont be having any large gatherings at venues for who knows how long. This shit aint right.

I just checked my ticketmaster account, and it looks like all three of the shows I had (SF, Oakland, and San Jose) have "request refund" options now.  I don't think that was there the last time I looked.

It's still saying that they don't know yet if the shows will be cancelled or rescheduled.

(I know if you didn't buy through ticketmaster this doesn't necessarily help you.  :hmm )

I requested a refund on 5/1/2020.  For over a month, following message still appears on my ticketbastard account page:

"If you’ve submitted a request, we’ll be reviewing it as soon as possible and will reach out with any updates along the way."

Emailed ticketbastard yesterday, and recieved the following message this morning:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your request. We see your order was refunded on 05/19/20 for the amount of $ 232.70 back to the card ending in ****7453.  If you have not received your refund you may need to contact you financial institution for further assistance.

Does this mean there is a god?

I requested a refund on 5/1/2020.  For over a month, following message still appears on my ticketbastard account page:

"If you’ve submitted a request, we’ll be reviewing it as soon as possible and will reach out with any updates along the way."

Emailed ticketbastard yesterday, and recieved the following message this morning:

Thank you for contacting us regarding your request. We see your order was refunded on 05/19/20 for the amount of $ 232.70 back to the card ending in ****7453.  If you have not received your refund you may need to contact you financial institution for further assistance.

Does this mean there is a god?

I'm sure they are inundated with requests and weren't staffed to handle that kind of thing. 18 days between request and refund actually doesn't seem that bad to me.

18 day doesnt seem bad to me either. The problem was that the purchaser was never made aware of the refund. I can guarantee you one thing. I wont be buying any more concert tickets for shows in the distant future again. The last three Wilco shows I've been to, I showed up without a ticket. At the gate I purchased tickets for cost, and once was given a ticket. Fuck Ticketbastard.

18 day doesnt seem bad to me either. The problem was that the purchaser was never made aware of the refund. I can guarantee you one thing. I wont be buying any more concert tickets for shows in the distant future again. The last three Wilco shows I've been to, I showed up without a ticket. At the gate I purchased tickets for cost, and once was given a ticket. Fuck Ticketbastard.

I have done better most times I haven’t bought in advanced too! However I like having the security of having my ticket Incase it sells out