Museum Town

I have not seen it mentioned but I watched a great documentary last night called Museum Town.  It's about the history of North Adams and the development of Mass MOCA.  There are a couple of short clips of Wilco playing, and John is listed as "music supervisor" and "composer" and Mikael is listed as providing "additional composition."

The Wilco angle aside I thought it was really well done, and an interesting look at the role that art and culture play in economic development.  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, worldrecordplayer said:

That's an excellent documentary. I watched it a while ago and now I forgot how I accessed it. Did you have to pay for it? How did you watch it?

I think I saw it listed on my local PBS station so I recorded it.  (I'm in Mass. so it might have more local interest.)

1 hour ago, worldrecordplayer said:

That's an excellent documentary. I watched it a while ago and now I forgot how I accessed it. Did you have to pay for it? How did you watch it?

I think there was a Western Mass movie theater that had it available to rent online via their website. I never watched it, but I’ll certainly look for it. I’m in NH, so I get the Mass & NH PBS channels. I’ll let you know, if I see it on there. 

Oh! Thank you for the heads up!