Heartbreaking They Might Be Giants news

Not sure if anyone is a fan here or not? Anyway TMBG finally started their tour up two days ago after many tour cancellations from Covid. They have a stacked many month tour because of all the make up dates. After their first show was over John Flansburgh got into a serious car accident and broke many ribs 🙁. I feel so bad for all involved. It’s heartbreaking! https://www.brooklynvegan.com/they-might-be-giants-john-flansburgh-recovering-from-serious-car-accident-june-dates-postponed/

• Sad 1

Wow, talk about bad luck.  Thankfully he does not seem to have punctured a lung, which is what happened to my cousin’s husband recently when he was in an accident that broke a similar number of ribs.  Hoping John gets well soon!

1 hour ago, brownie said:

Wow, talk about bad luck.  Thankfully he does not seem to have punctured a lung, which is what happened to my cousin’s husband recently when he was in an accident that broke a similar number of ribs.  Hoping John gets well soon!

Yeah certainly could have been even worse! Sounds like he should be ok but it will take lots of time.