Messed up track in new Roadcase release from SBS 1/20?

If you've purchased and downloaded the new Roadcase releases from the 2022 Sky Blue Sky festival, can you check a track and see if your copy has this flaw?

Roadcase 095, 2022-01-20, track 8, Far Far Away

The song ends normally at about the 3:19 mark, and then at 3:30 or so the last minute or so of the track abruptly cuts back in and repeats.

If someone else can reproduce this flaw, I'll try to figure out how to report it to Wilco HQ and see if they can release a fixed version.

• Like 1

I heard back from the Kung Fu Store. They said the release was "posted prematurely by mistake." They say it will be updated later ("date is TBD") and they will contact me when the revised version is available.

Guess we have collector's items here. :w00t 

• 1 month later...

Are these going to be re-released? Really annoyed that I missed the premature release, really want to hear these shows (Sunloathe!). I did see Solid Sound just got released which makes me wonder if they are just skipping Sky Blue Sky.

Also: Sonnyfeeling, I could probably edit that audio file down for you if it's been annoying for you.

3 minutes ago, Chad77 said:

They skipped the road case numbers, so think they will come back to them.  They were 93, 94, 95.  These new ones are 96 to 99, so imagine they will revisit them. 

That's good to know. I just think back to Roadcase 18 and 19 (the all-covers Solid Sound) and how they vanished and never showed back up.

I'm happy to wait and pay, but if we hit a year and they haven't shown back up the completist in me is going to need someone to send them along...

• 4 months later...
On 9/8/2022 at 9:11 AM, Mowjo8185 said:

Also: Sonnyfeeling, I could probably edit that audio file down for you if it's been annoying for you.

(Sorry for the late reply. Just noticed this!)

Thanks! I've got my copy of Audacity just sitting here and will probably do this now that it's apparent they're in no rush to fix this release.

"I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with a track in a new Roadcase release from SBS. It's possible that there was a mistake during the production or distribution process. If you're having trouble with the sound quality or track order, try contacting the customer support team of SBS for assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue or offer a solution, such as a replacement or refund

I think you might have missed this part from earlier:

I heard back from the Kung Fu Store. They said the release was "posted prematurely by mistake." They say it will be updated later ("date is TBD") and they will contact me when the revised version is available.

It has not been re-released.